Add a Real Live Customer Service Agent to your web site who helps you sell, up-sell, and cross-sell your products and services.
This friendly live operator:
- Qualifies your web visitors and pushes marketing content to them.
- Produces leads by engaging visitors in a conversation.
- Reduces your phone costs.
- Replies to emails recived regarding your products and services.
- Schedules appointments with website visitors.
- Developes personal relationships with your customer while strengthening customer loyalty.
- Acts as YOUR employee.
- Provides the human touch to your website.
- Assists in refreshing the website content, when you only have to fax us the changes.
- Keeps your business available 24/7.
Now you can Direct your Customers to a Real Live Person on your Website.
Are your web visitors reading the FAQ pages and still have queries such as:
- How does your product work?
- Is there anyone who can assist me in understanding how well this product suits my requirements?
- Can I negotiate on the package in accordance with my requirements?
- How does your service stand against your competitors?
- How much better is this product than those available on the market?
Customers want personalized attention! They are interested in instant solutions, with to-the-point answers to their questions. Sometimes, the whole experience of surfing through the website becomes so difficult that the excitement of further exploring it fades away. With disinterested customers and disgruntled website owners, websites fail to justify their existence.
Now, it has become possible for website owners to personalize their online business the way they aspire, resolving the issues mentioned above. Our business model allows you to have a real-time/on-line interaction with customers on your website, thus giving the customers a highly personalized experience. And, what’s more, all of this comes at a very nominal cost! Our Live SiteGreeters are always available on your website, prepared to have a real time chat with your website visitors/customers. They are well trained to add value to your website by providing you with:
- Customer Services support
- Pre-sales and post sales product support
- Meeting Coordination
- Appointment scheduling
- Technical support
- Lead generation and increased sales opportunities
- Conversion of website visitors into buyers
- Relationship building with your customers